Who doesn't love crispy chicken? We definitely LOVE it and we've come up with 4 different crispy chicken recipes to help you out.
- Add hot sauce to buttermilk and stir to combine, add chicken tenders and mix to coat. Let sit for 30 minutes or overnight for best results.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients.
- Drizzle and mix in about 2 tbsp of the buttermilk mixture to the flour. Add one tender at a time to the flour mix and press to adhere. Let sit for 5 minutes to hydrate the flour.
- Heat oil to 170ºC. Fry tenders until golden brown. Serve with a dipping sauce of choice.
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Drop chicken pieces in seasoned flour, then seasoned eggs followed by crushed cornflakes.
- Arrange on a lined baking tray. Spray with oil and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, to make the sauce melt the butter over medium heat. Add the hot sauce and honey and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cooked chicken and coat well in the sauce.
- Preheat oil to 170ºC.
- Trim chicken drums into lollipops.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cornflour, spices, egg and water half at a time until smooth.
- Dip chicken into batter and fry until golden brown and cooked through. Toss in buffalo sauce and serve with ranch to dip
Cheesy Kiev Bombs:
- In a bowl, mix together cheese, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, mix together the chicken mince, salt, and pepper. Take 2 tbsp balls of chicken and flatten, then fill with some of the cheese mixture then roll to seal.
- Coat in flour followed by egg then seasoned panko.
- Fry until golden brown. Enjoy