This crispy chicken lemon spaghetti is a delicious and creamy. With minimal ingredients and just a bit of time this meal is ready in just 30 minutes.
- Mix together flour, 1 cup parmesan, and 1 tsp pepper.
- Coat chicken in mixture and press to adhere.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Sear chicken breasts on each side until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside and keep warm.
- Reduce temperature of the pan to medium. Add butter and garlic. Cook until fragrant. Add lemon juice and let reduce slightly. Pour in cream and remaining parmesan cheese. Bring to a simmer.
- Add cooked spaghetti, parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat
- Serve pasta and sliced chicken on top .Garnish with additional parsley (optional)