- Add flour, parmesan, salt, pepper and parsley to a bowl. Mix to combine. In a separate bowl, whisk buttermilk and eggs together. Coat each chicken breast in flour, then into the buttermilk then back into the flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Sear the chicken breasts on both sides until golden brown. Transfer to a baking pan and bake for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Keep warm.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Add bacon and fry until just crispy. Add butter, mushrooms and onions. Cook until softened, adding a lid to help. Add garlic and cook until aromatic.
- Pour in the chicken stock and cream. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer. Cook for 15 minutes until reduced and thickened.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Add in the cooked pasta, parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve pasta in bowls. Slice the chicken and serve on top.
- Garnish with pasta, enjoy!