Don’t be shellfish - share the love this National Lobster Day in style, courtesy of Stella Artois. Featuring sweet brioche buns, fresh salad and the crunch of crispy lobster tails, these seafood sandwiches are the ultimate crowd-pleaser!
- Remove lobster from the shell and chop into bite-sized pieces, set aside.
- Whisk together flours and spices in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk the buttermilk, eggs and hot sauce together.
- Coat each piece of lobster in the flour mix, then shake off any excess and dip into the buttermilk mixture, then back into the flour mixture.
Let sit on a rack for 5 minutes to hydrate the flour.
- Meanwhile, mix together, mayonnaise, lemon juice, zest, garlic, herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil to 170ºC. Fry lobster pieces until golden brown.
- Butter both sides of the rolls and make sure the slit is down the top. Sear the buns on both sides until golden brown.
- Fill with baby gem lettuce, sliced tomatoes, fried lobster and drizzle with lemon herb aioli. Garnish with cress if desired.