Crock-Pot Chocolate and Raspberry Lava Cake
What you need
No equipment needed
- 200g melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 300ml milk
- 450g self raising flour
- 100g cocoa
- pinch salt
- 300g soft light brown sugar
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- 200g chopped white chocolate
- 2 handfuls (200g) fresh raspberries
- Place the eggs, butter and milk in a large bowl. Whisk together. Sift in the cocoa, sugar, salt and flour. Stir until smooth then add the dark chocolate chips and fold in.
- Pour half of the batter into your slow cooker. Sprinkle with half the raspberries and white chocolate.
- Now spoon the rest of your cake batter on top. Finish with the remaining chocolate and raspberries. Put the lid on and cook on low for 2.5 -3 hours.
- The cake should be saucy in the middle and set around the edge.