What You’ll Need:
- 1 loaf of tiger bread
- 3 cups chopped ham
- 1.5 cups creme fraiche
- 2 cups grated emmental (plus more for sprinkling
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
How You Make It:
- Preheat oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Cut the loaf diagonally with a parallel series of cuts that go around 3/4 of the way down the load. Repeat going the other way to make the hedgehog effect.
- In a large bowl combine ham, creme fraiche, mustard, black pepper and salt.
- Using a teaspoon and your fingers push the croquet mixture into the cracks in the loaf.
- Sprinkle with emmental and bake for roughly 25 mins.