What You’ll Need:
- 3 baguettes, cut in half and down the middle
- American style mustard
- Sliced ham, 3 packs
- Sliced gouda
- Sliced edam
- Sliced dill pickles
How You Make It:
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Lay down the bottom halves of the baguettes on a baking tray and spread on the mustard.
- On top of this lay slices of ham, then edam & gouda, then pickles and a sprinkling of mozzarella.
- Finally, place the top halves of the cut baguettes on top and cover with a sheet of baking paper, then another baking tray to squash them down a bit.
- Bake for roughly 15 minutes until melted and delicious.