8 large chapatis/Indian roti's
75g unsalted butter, melted
2 tbsp mild curry powder
2 packets Heinz Creationz Lentils
1/4 bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- Take each tortilla and, using a small cookie cutter, cut as many circles as you can from each tortilla
- Mix together the butter and curry powder and dip in the tortilla circles. Flip a muffin tin upside down and use the gaps to stand them all up in a taco shape.
- Bake for roughly 10 minutes at 180°C/360°F or until they've crisped up but haven't turned too dark. Fill each with lentils.
- Heat lentils in the microwave according to package directions.
- Place a dollop of yogurt on each and a sprinkle of coriander. Serve with a slice of lemon.