Take your tacos to the next level with our Indian twist on a Mexican classic! Featuring wholemeal chapatis, Heinz latest Lentil Curry creation, lashings of creamy yoghurt and a sprinkle of fresh coriander, this is finger food done differently. Get a group together, grab a handful and enjoy.
- Take each tortilla and, using a small cookie cutter, cut as many circles as you can from each tortilla
- Mix together the butter and curry powder and dip in the tortilla circles.
- Flip a muffin tin upside down and use the gaps to stand them all up in a taco shape.
- Bake for roughly 10 minutes at 180°C/360°F or until they’ve crisped up but haven’t turned too dark.
- Heat Heinz Creationz Lentil Curry in the microwave according to package directions.
- Fill each taco with lentils.
- Place a dollop of yoghurt on each and a sprinkle of coriander. Serve with a slice of lemon.