- Pre-heat oven to 220ºC (425ºF). Grease a springform pan well with butter. Split pizza Dough into 2/3 and 1/3. Roll the 2/3 of dough out into a large circle big enough to line the inside of the pan, up the sides and just hanging over.
- Layer the middle with a little bolognese and béchamel topped with lasagna noodles. Add more bolognese, béchamel, mozzarella cheese and a layer of lasagna. Continue with remaining ingredients until the top layer is cheese.
- Top with remaining pizza dough which has been rolled into a circle. Press gently and pinch edges to seal. Trim any excess dough around edges. Bake for 40 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix together mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, mozzarella, parmesan, and garlic. Spread evenly over the top of the crust and put back in the oven. Grill for 5 minutes until bubbly.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle parsley on top and enjoy!