Deep-Pan Potato Pizza
What you need
No equipment needed
- 8 small potatoes, enough to fill your baking tin base, boiled in salted water until knife tender
- 2 tbsp marscapone
- 1/2 tbsp rosemary stalks
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1/2 small red onion, finely sliced
- salami slices, or other cured ham
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- salt and pepper
- Grease your baking dish with butter.
- Pop your potatoes in the base and squash down to flatten into a disk.
- Brush with butter and season well with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes at 190°C.
- Bring out and leave to cool almost completely.
- Top with marscapone, mozzarella, salami, onion, rosemary and parmesan.
- Bake for a further 15 minutes.