No one relishes a mid-morning rush. Make breakfasts a breeze with these overnight oat pots from Quaker. Prepared in advance for peace of mind, and with four delicious, healthy recipes from which to choose, getting out of bed has never felt so magical.
Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Add strawberries, water and 1 tsp vanilla to a pot. Bring to a simmer to let the juices out and let reduce slightly. Set aside to cool.
- Pour into the bottom of a jar, then top with the oats. Mix together the milk with the peanut butter and pour on top.
- Screw on the lid and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with a couple fresh strawberries and the rest of the peanut butter (if you fancy!)
- Add oats, 120ml milk, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon to a jar. Cover with a lid and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar, cinnamon and rest of the milk until smooth. Transfer to a resealable or piing bag. Swirl on top of the oats.
Milk & Cookies
- In a bowl, whisk together peanut butter and brown sugar until smooth. Add half Greek yoghurt until combined. Grate in half the chocolate. Place the mix on the bottom of a jar. Top with remaining Greek yoghurt.
- In another bowl, mix together the milk with the honey.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate when ready to serve.
Banana Bread with Walnuts
- Whisk together the milk, mashed bananas, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Pour the oats into the jar and pour the milk mixture on top.
- In the morning, top with remaining walnuts and sliced banana.