- In a large bowl, whisk together cream, Baileys, condensed milk and espresso. Until thick.
- Pour into ice lolly moulds and freeze overnight.
- Melt dark chocolate and coconut oil in a saucepan over a simmering pot until melted. Pour into a large tall glass.
- Remove ice lollies from moulds, while frozen quickly submerge into chocolate to coat. Lay flat onto a lined tray and place back in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prep garnishes.
- Drizzle lollies with white chocolate and garnish with desired toppings.