Donut French Toast
- 4 glazed donuts
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp butter
- Start by slicing your donuts in half.
- Now grab yourself a mixing bowl and whisk together the milk, eggs, cinammon and vanilla.
- Dip your donuts into the mix, turning a few times to make sure the mixture has been absorbed by the donut.
- Add your teaspoon of butter to a pan and when melted add your donuts and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with bacon and maple syrup. Delicious!