These double dip dippers are perfect for a party or game day! Filled with our favourite dips, chicken fajita and spinach and artichoke dip, they're easy and delicious.
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Place chicken, peppers and onions on a large tray. Sprinkle with fajita seasoning, oil and tomato paste. Toss to coat evenly. Bake for 20 minutes until chicken is cooked through and peppers and onions are softened.
- Once cooked, shred chicken and mix together with peppers, onions, cream cheese, sour cream, fajita seasoning and cheddar.
- In another bowl, mix together all spinach and artichoke dip ingredients.
- Lay out one sheet of puff pastry and cut in half lengthwise. Spoon fajita mix in the centre of each half. Egg wash the surrounding edges. Fold over and roll each into a log.
- Repeat with another sheet of puff pastry and spinach dip. You should have 4 logs in total.
- Roll-out last puff pastry sheet to thin out. Brush the entire surface with egg wash. Place one spinach and artichoke long in the middle right side. Place a chicken fajita log beside it. Brush both with more egg wash. Place a chicken fajita log on top of the spinach dip log and a spinach dip log on the chicken fajita log. Brush with egg wash.
- Roll the puff pastry over the 4 logs to form one big log.
- Cover with parchment and freeze for 30 minutes to set.
- Slice log into ½” pieces and arrange on a lined baking tray.
- Brush edges with egg wash. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with ranch dip.