Dough Ball Pizza Ring
- 1 lb pizza dough, formed into dough balls
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp basil, shredded
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup butter, mixed with 2 tbsp parmesan, 1 clove garlic and 1 tbsp parsley (finely chopped)
- pizza sauce, 3 tbsps
- 1/2 tbsp fresh mozzarella, diced into small cubes
- Pop your dough balls around the edge a circular baking dish to proof a little further.
- Meanwhile, mix together your parmesan, cream cheese, basil, chilli flakes, garlic, salt and pepper. Spoon this into the middle of your dough ball ring.
- Spoon some tomato sauce on top, followed by your mozzarella and your pepperoni slices.
- Spoon your melted butter sauce over the balls.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 190°C.