Dough Ball Pizza
- 500g pizza dough
- 1/2 cup cubed mozzarella
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- Handful pepperoni slices
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Take a palm sized ball of dough and roll out into a small circle, around 1/2 cm thick
- Place a cube of mozzarella in the middle and bring up the sides, then roll the dough ball in your hands a little to seal it. Repeat with the rest of your dough.
- Place the dough balls snugly into a skillet and top with pizza sauce, grated mozzarella and pepperoni slices.
- Bake in the oven for around 15-20 minutes, until the balls have risen and the cheese is bubbling.