Easter Egg Cheesecake
- 1 chocolate easter egg
- 2 cups/400g cream cheese
- 1 cup/200g mascarpone
- 1/2 cup/100g icing sugar
- 1 cup mango, chopped
- 2 strawberries
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- Shortbread biscuits (to serve)
- Carefully cut a hole in the top of the egg.
- In a food processor mix together the cream cheese, mascarpone and icing sugar. Add this mixture to a piping bag.
- Also in a food processor mix together the mango with strawberries and icing sugar.
- Pipe the cheesecake mixture into the egg, then smooth out the top and create a dip by scooping some of the mix out with a spoon. Spoon in some of the mango and strawberry coulis.