Easy Breakfast Tostadas
What you need
- 1 1/2 cups black beans in salted water
- 1 cup chorizo, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp each of cumin, cayenne and oregano
- 4 mini tortillas
- avocado crema, pico de gallo, cojita, eggs, green chillies, to serve
- Lay the tortillas on a baking sheet and rub with oil. Grill on high for 1 minute on each side.
- In a non-stick frying pan, fry your chorizo in the butter until a bit crisp. Add onion and garlic and fry until golden. Add spices, fry momentarily then add black beans. Add a little water if too dry. Mash with a fork as you fry. You want a nice chunky rough paste. Taste for seasoning.
- Smooth the mix over the tostada. Top with fried egg and additional accoutrements. Destroy!