- 1kg chicken wings, separated into wingettes and drumettes
- 1/2 cup hung yoghurt
- 1/2 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- Thumb sized piece of ginger, grated
- juice of 1 lemon
- lemon wedges, coriander, green chilli and yoghurt, to serve
- In a baking dish, mix together all ingredients apart from your chicken wing pieces.
- Add your wings and toss to coat. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes at 165°C.
- Turn the grill on to its highest setting. Tip the cooked wings and residual marinade/sauce onto a baking tray. Grill for 3 minutes on each side, or until nicely charred and crisp.
- Serve with coriander and yoghurt!