What You’ll Need:
- 1 large (wide-ish) baguette
- 6 eggs
- spinach, cooked
- thick-cut ham
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- bechamel sauce
- emmental, grated
How You Make It:
- Cut your baguette perfectly in half and then make three even holes in each half. Hollow each hole out.
- Fill 3 holes with a teaspoon of spinach and wrap half a slice of ham around the other 3.
- Crack an egg into each one. Top with a dessert spoon of béchamel and little emmental.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350ºF.
- Get stuck in.