What You’ll Need:
- Mini Tortillas, 4
- small knob of butter
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Crispy bacon, avocado (sliced), mild tomato salsa, green chilli, chopped fresh tomato, to serve
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp whole milk
- salt and pepper
How You Make It:
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Dip a mini tortilla in the mix. Leave for 10 seconds, then flip and leave for a further 10 seconds.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan. Fry one of your eggy tortillas over a medium heat. After 30 seconds or so, add some cheddar. Lay on another eggy tortilla. Flip and fry the other side. You’re looking for good colour and fully melted cheese. Lay on a plate and start on another.
- Meanwhile, top your initial quesadilla. Bit of avocado, salsa, tomato, chilli and bacon. Add the second quesadilla then top in a similar fashion to the first.