Send your spuds to the next level with our latest Elmlea recipe. Hasselback baby potatoes pair perfectly with bacon, cheese and dollops of creamy deliciousness in a one-pot creation that’s a real crowd-pleaser. Sit back, relax, and get ready to enjoy warm spring days to the full. Comfort food just got easy.
- Pre-heat oven to 200ºC.
- Cut parallel lines down the length of the potatoes - you can use two wooden spoons laid next to the potato as a guide to stop you cutting all the way through if you need to.
- Lay the potatoes in a greased skillet and brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for an hour or until the potatoes are fanned out.
- Meanwhile, mix together cream cheese, cream, bacon, parmesan mozzarella, remaining salt & pepper, and garlic powder until combined.
- Top each potato with mix. Cover with foil/parchment and bake for 20 minutes and then remove covering and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives