Elmlea Strawberries & Cream Truffles
What you need
300 g white chocolate chopped finely
80ml Elmlea Double
30g crushed freeze-dried strawberries
200 g white chocolate, melted for coating
Sticky, sweet and simply delicious, these new Elmlea tennis truffles are guaranteed to become a summer favourite for years to come. Crushed strawberries and creamy white chocolate ganache are the perfect combo for a faultless fruity mouthful. Whether you share with guests or keep to yourself, these bites are a match made in heaven.
- Heat Elmlea in a microwavable jug until hot about 45 seconds.
- Pour over the chocolate and leave it for 5 minutes before stirring to a smooth ganache.
- Add 20g of the crushed freeze-dried strawberries and stir through. Pour into a shallow bowl.
- Place in the fridge for half an hour to set. Roll into 2 tsp balls.
- Coat balls in white chocolate and set on a lined tray. Sprinkle with remaining freeze-dried strawberries on top.
- Chill for 30 minutes until completely set.