Elvis French Toast Ring
What you need
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 large loaf of white bread, sliced and cut into chunks
- 15 rashers of bacon, cooked until crispy
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter, heated in the microwave for 30 seconds
- Maple syrup for drizzling
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, sugar and cinnamon and dip the bread into the mixture.
- Place a layer of bread pieces at the bottom of a well buttered bundt tin, followed by a layer of bacon, chopped bananas, peanut butter and maple syrup. Add another layer of soaked bread and repeat with as many layers as it takes to get to the top of the bundt. Pour any remaining egg mixture over the bread and bake for around 40 minutes (cover the top if the bread looks a little too dark).
- Turn the bundt over to release the ring and dust with icing sugar then serve.