These hot chocolate sticks are a delicious and versatile use of Fairtrade chocolates. A super simple recipe that creates a luscious hot drink.
- Heat cream and condensed milk over medium heat together until bubbling. Pour over the chopped chocolate and let sit for 30 seconds to melt. Stir together until combined.
- Pour mix into silicone ice cube moulds and let sit to harden about, 15 minutes.
- Stick a popsicle stick in the centre of each ice cube. Sprinkle with an assortment of crushed Fairtrade chocolate bars.
- Set in the fridge for 3-4 hours to set.
- To make hot chocolate, heat milk until steaming. Place a hot chocolate stick in the mug and let warm up. Stir vigorously to mix together.