Fajita Chicken Rollups
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Mix together the cream cheese, red cheddar, jalapenos, chopped coriander, black pepper and salt. Set this mix aside while you make the chicken roll ups.
- Slice the chicken breasts lengthways and bash each half under a sheet of baking paper to thin it out.
- Dip both sides of each piece of breast in the fajita spice mix, sprinkle with cheddar, peppers and onions and roll up into a tight bundle.
- Arrange them neatly in a greased baking dish and cover with the cheese mixture, sprinkle with crushed nachos and bake for 30 - 40 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 71°C.