What you need
No equipment needed
- 3 peppers, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, cut into thin slices
- 3 chicken breasts, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 tortilla wraps
- 1 tbsp oil
- Sour cream
- On a baking tray mix peppers, onion, chicken, seasoning and salt. Grill for 15 mins at the top of the oven.
- Meanwhile, fold an edge of a tortilla over and then roll from one side of the flat edge to the other, creating a cone shape. Hold this in place with a cocktail stick and repeat with the other tortillas. Brush with oil and place on a baking tray.
- Set the oven to bake (200°C/400°F) and move the fajita mix to the bottom to finish cooking, then cook the tortillas for around 10 minutes until they've crisped up and are nicely brown.
- Fill the cones with the fajita mix then spoon the guacamole on top and a little sour cream.