What You’ll Need:
- 200g cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 lime, the juice of
- 75g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
How You Make It:
- Heat your olive oil in a heavy bottomed pan and add in your peppers and onions. Sweat until translucent, then throw in your chicken and taco seasoning. Give it a quick mix then remove from the heat. Pop the chicken in a large bowl and add the cream cheese, coriander and lime. Mix again.
- Grab a few tortillas and cut off the edges so you have a big square. Cut this square into 4 smaller squares. Place one square in the bottom of a muffin tin, followed by a teaspoonful of chicken mix and a little cheddar. Pop another square on top of this and add a little more chicken and cheddar. Brush or spray the sides with oil and bake for 10 minutes at 200ºC/400ºF.
- Hell yes!