Fajita Lasagna Ring
What you need
No equipment needed
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 3 mixed peppers, sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 packet fajita spice
- 2 cups cheddar, grated
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Mix together the chicken, peppers, onion, fajita spice and oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the peppers and chicken are cooked and slightly blackened.
- Take 5 tortillas and cut a small hole in the middle. Press one tortilla into a greased bundt tin and sprinkle with cheese - make sure it's a large tortilla so it goes up the side slightly.
- Spoon some of the cooked fajita/pepper mixture over the cheese and press in another tortilla over the top. Repeat this until you reach the top of the bundt and seal with another tortilla.
- Bake again for 20 minutes and (carefully) turn the bundt over with a board underneath.
- Serve with sour cream, coriander and guac.