- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 3 peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 onion, cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 large lasagna sheets
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups mixed cheddar and mozzarella
Mexico, meet Italy. These Fajita Roll-Ups are the epitome of sophistication, a beautiful marriage of two noble cultures in one tasty dish. Think of Rome in a sombrero drinking tequila.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Place the chicken, peppers and onions on a large roasting tray and sprinkle with the seasoning and oil. Bake for around 20 minutes until cooked through, then leave to cool and dice into small chunks.
- Slather each lasagna sheet with cream cheese and sprinkle with the fajita mix, then roll up into a tight tube and cut into three.
- Arrange these in a greased dish then top with more cream cheese and sprinkle lavishly with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese has bubbled up and the pasta has cooked through.