- Rinse potatoes in water and squeeze dry. Transfer to another bowl and mix with cornstarch and salt until coated and sticky.
- Heat oil to 170ºC. Add a handful of the potato mix to a fine sieve and press around to form a basket. Carefully place the sieve into the oil and fry until golden brown. Remove and let drain.
- Pre-heat oven to 230ºC and line two trays with cooling racks.
- Pat chicken wings completely dry. In a bowl, mix together baking powder, garlic powder and salt. Transfer to a Ziploc bag along with chicken wings and shake to coat evenly. Arrange chicken wings in an even layer on the prepared trays.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then flip over. Continue cooking for another 30-40 minutes, flipping every 20minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Keep warm while making the sauces.
Heat butter over medium heat, add ginger garlic paste and saute until aromatic. Add the peanut butter, coconut milk and remaining ingredients. Stir until smooth. Add some water to thin if necessary. Toss chicken wings in sauce and garnish with chillies, coriander and peanuts.
Heat butter over medium heat. Add hot sauce, honey, soy sauce and vinegar. Stir to combine and bring to a boil. Toss chicken wings in the sauce then garnish with a squeeze of fresh lime and coriander.
- BBQ Jerk:
Heat butter over medium heat. Add jerk marinade and cook for 1 minute. Add bbq sauce, brown sugar and lime juice. Bring to a simmer then toss chicken wings in the sauce. Garnish with fresh thyme leaves. coriander and a squeeze of fresh lime.
In a large bowl, mix together the melted butter, garlic powder, parsley, salt, pepper and parmesan. Then toss the wings in the mixture and garnish with extra fresh parsley.