Perfect fit Onion ring egg sandwich
- Heat a greased pan over medium heat. Add the onion ring and crack an egg inside. Cover with a lid to steam and cook through.
- Top one half of the English muffin with a sausage patty, sliced cheese followed by the egg, perfect size! Top with the other half of the English muffin, enjoy!
- Add all of the ingredients to a resealable bag. Mix together, breaking apart the eggs and combining the ingredients. Seal bag tightly
- Place into a pot of simmering water and cook for 5-6 minutes until cooked through. Open the bag and serve on a plate with toast.
Bacon Pancake Dippers
- Put pancake batter in a squeezy bottle. Pour thick strips of batter on a non-stick pan heated over medium heat. Place a strip of bacon in the centre of each pancake strip. When the pancake starts to bubble, flip and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Serve with maple syrup to dip.
4-way Sheetpan Pancakes
- Pour pancake batter into a sheet pan. Top 4 corners with diff toppings (bananas & chocolate chunks, apple pie, blueberries and sliced strawberries)
Mini Pancake Kebabs
- Drop little drops of pancake batter into a pan, take away and then put onto skewers with fruits and drizzle with chocolate.
Apple Peanut butter & granola donuts
- Core an apple and slice into rings.
- Spread peanut butter and then dip in granola.
Eggs in a hole for a crowd
- Butter bread and arrange on a sheet pan. Cut holes from centre of sliced bread. Place two slices cooked bacon and then an egg. Bake, then sprinkle with chives/parsley.