These beautiful little guys, just look at them. The ultimate fun party snack, what could be more impressive than all the integral components of cheeseburger stuffed inside a potato? You'll be the talk of the town!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Pop a few medium potatoes in a roasting tin and sprinkle with salt and oil.
- Bake for around 40 minutes until they are cooked through, then leave to cool and cut a slice off one end so they stand up. Gouge out a hole from the top and set them aside.
- Make the burger mix - combine beef, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Roll up a stick of the red cheddar in a little burger patty and place inside the cavity in each potato, then wrap the whole thing up in bacon and bake for around 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, brush with BBQ sauce and place back in for a final 30 minutes, then eat.