- 700g beef mince
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 pizza bases
- 1 1/2 cups red cheddar
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 6 rashes of bacon
- Torn mozzarella
Move over, turducken. We now have the cheeseburger stuffed pizza - a vast, succulent patty stuffed inside the undisputed paragon of Italian cuisine. What more could anyone want? Old world meets new world, meat meets bread; welcome to your new favourite dinner.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Get the mince and mix the salt, pepper and garlic powder thoroughly through it. Fashion it into a really big burger shape on a sheet of baking paper - don't make it bigger than your biggest frying pan though, for obvious reasons.
- Carefully fry it off, flipping half way through, then set aside while you roll out the pizza dough out onto a tray.
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese straight onto the pizza dough and place the big burger on top. Sprinkle a little more cheese over the burger then place your second pizza base on top and crimp the edges together.
- Spoon with pizza sauce and sprinkle with bacon and mozzarella cubes.
- Bake for around 20 minutes until the cheese has melted into smooth pools of heaven and the crust has crisped to perfection. Devour.