The humble chocolate cookie has been amplified. Filled with a light chocolate mousse and drizzled with sweet Caramel sauce. These chocolate mousse cookie cups are easy to make and a crowd pleaser.
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- In a large bowl mix together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and egg and mix again until combined. Add flour, salt, and baking soda and mix until just combined. Add chocolate chips and fold to combine.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place one scoop into each cavity of 12 hole cupcake tin. Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- Immediately, use a small glass or measuring cup press in the center to create a well. Put back in the oven for 5-6 minutes to set. Let cool completely in the pan.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, whip cream cheese, icing sugar, cocoa and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped cream.
- When cookie cups are cooled, fill with chocolate mousse filling.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and serve.