Have you ever seen a giant Swedish meatball? Feast your eyes on this bad boy. This Giant Sweedish meatball is incredible especially served over the cheesy buttery mash drowning in creamy gravy, get ya plates!
- Add jam to a bowl lined with cling film and freeze until just solid.
- Mix white bread with milk to soften
- In a large bowl, mix together beef, pork, soaked bread, onions, eggs, spices, salt and pepper.
- Form into a large ball on a big sheet tray filling the centre with the frozen jam and cover with remaining meat.
- Bake at 180ºC for 45 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together mashed potatoes with cheese. Add butter, parsley, salt and pepper and mix through until smooth.
- In a pot, heat butter over medium heat to melt. Add flour and cook through for 30 seconds. Whisk in stock gradually until a smooth sauce is formed. Stir through cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop mash on a large plate, top the meatball in the centre and cover with creamy gravy