- Add your carrots, peppers, onion and spring onions to your wok and fry for 3-4 mins until soft and starting to caramelise. Add your garlic, ginger and beansprouts and stir fry for about 2 mins. Throw in your noodles and condiments and fry for another 2 mins. Toss through sesame oil and set aside to cool.
- Put your chicken, spring onion, garlic, ginger and seasonings in the food processor and blitz until it forms a paste.
- In a bowl lined with cling film, arrange your chicken. Fill with noodles and top with more chicken to form a ball shape. Put in freezer to chill for a couple of hours.
- Put your pineapple juice, vinegar, sugar, ketchup and salt in a saucepan and simmer for 2 mins. Add your cornstarch slurry and bring to a boil. Simmer for 3-4 mins until the mixture has thickened.
- Whisk your cornstarch, flour, eggs and sparkling water together to form a batter.
- Heat oil to 190° in a large, sturdy pan.
- Dunk your chicken ball in the cornflour, then your batter, and carefully place in the oil and fry for about 5 mins, until golden, turning occasionally.
- Ladle over your sweet and sour sauce and serve!