We combined our two favorite take-away dishes to create this giant Noodle Stuffed Sweet and Sour Chicken. Take our word for it, once you start stuffing chicken with noodles the second half of your life begins.
- Add your carrots, peppers, onion and spring onions to your wok and fry for 3-4 mins until soft and starting to caramelise. Add your garlic, ginger and beansprouts and stir fry for about 2 mins. Throw in your noodles and condiments and fry for another 2 mins. Toss through sesame oil and set aside to cool.
- Put your chicken, spring onion, garlic, ginger and seasonings in the food processor and blitz until it forms a paste.
- In a bowl lined with cling film, arrange your chicken. Fill with noodles and top with more chicken to form a ball shape. Put in freezer to chill for a couple of hours.
- Put your pineapple juice, vinegar, sugar, ketchup and salt in a saucepan and simmer for 2 mins. Add your cornstarch slurry and bring to a boil. Simmer for 3-4 mins until the mixture has thickened.
- Whisk your cornstarch, flour, eggs and sparkling water together to form a batter.
- Heat oil to 190° in a large, sturdy pan.
- Dunk your chicken ball in the cornflour, then your batter, and carefully place in the oil and fry for about 5 mins, until golden, turning occasionally.
- Ladle over your sweet and sour sauce and serve!