Mac 'n' Cheese Bombs
- Take a handful of your macaroni cheese and roll it up in a ball.
- Wet a piece of bread and wrap around the ball so it is totally sealed.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan to 180°C. Heat your balls for about 3 mins until golden outside and hot in the middle. Serve!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Hot Pockets
- Cut the crusts off a piece of bread and roll it out with a rolling pin. Spread with dijon, then top with a rectangle of ham, rectangle of cheddar, rectangle of mozzarella and shredded chicken.
- Brush the edge with flour water, then press a second rectangle on top.
- Shallow fry until golden, then toss in parmesan and parsley mixture and eat immediately!
Cinnamon Toast Sticks
- Toss your breadcrumbs in melted butter, sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread on a tray and bake for 20 mins at 180°C until crisp.
Mini Pizza Cups
- Cut off crusts, roll out and cut into circle.
- Press into greased muffin tray and brush with garlic butter. Bake for 5 mins at 180°C until firm.
- Fill with sausage pizza sauce, cheese and mini pepperoni. Bake for 10 mins until cheese has melted, then top with basil and serve.
Bacon Jalapeno Breadcrumbs
- Put your bread in the food processor and blitz until it is in fine crumbs.
- Fry finely sliced bacon until starting to crisp up. Add your breadcrumbs, jalapeños and garlic and toast for 2 mins until totally golden. Tip out into a bowl until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle over pasta!
Butter Chicken Triangles
- Cut the crusts off your bread and roll out.
- Put chicken filling and cheese on one half then brush edge with flour and fold over.
- Brush with garlic butter and bake for 20 mins at 180°C. Serve!