Christmas Tree Cheeseboard Pull Apart Bread
What you need
- A cheeseboard of your choice - we used 200g red leicester, 1 camembert, 200g gruyere, 200g cheddar
- 500g fresh bread dough
- 200g garlic butter
- Handful chopped parsley
Nothing says Christmas like a cheeseboard. Why not surprise your guests at your annual Yuletide knees up and emerge from your kitchen triumphantly holding what looks like a tree made of bread, but is actually a tree made out of bread cunningly stuffed with all your favourite cheeses? What is this festive miracle, they will cry.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F,
- Take each block of cheese and cut into equal sized squares.
- Take a small handful of the dough and press into a small disk. Place the cheese in the middle and bring up the sides to seal in, then repeat with the rest of the cheeses and dough.
- Arrange your dough balls in a christmas tree shape on a lined large baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the bread is golden and cooked through.
- Serve brushed with garlic butter and sprinkled with fresh parsley.