- 1 camembert
- 7 buns
- 5 slices streaky bacon, cut into strips and fried until crisp
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
Beloved camembert, the darling of Normandy's cheese scene - is there anything that luxurious, ripe creaminess doesn't improve? Who wouldn't want to literally bathe in that unctuous ambrosia? These bitesize camembert party breads, particularly when sprinkled with bacon and lashings of garlic butter, are the ultimate party food. Enjoy responsibly.
- Preheat the oven 180°C/360°F.
- Cut the camembert into little strips and set aside - it helps if it's fresh out of the fridge as it keeps its shape.
- Cut four lines into the buns and lay the camembert strips in each slit. Sprinkle with bacon.
- Mix the butter with the parsley and garlic and brush over the buns. Lay in a skillet and bake for around ten minutes, until the camembert is bubbling and looking really splendid.
- Devour (with pals).