Breakfast Blueberry Loaf
- Pre-heat oven to 160ºC (325ºF). Grease and flour and line a loaf tin and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, sugars, and salt. In another bow, whisk together eggs, oil, buttermilk and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and fold in gently until just combined. In a separate bowl toss blueberries in 2 tbsp flour until coated. Add to batter and fold gently.
- Pour into loaf tin and spread evenly.
- Mix together all streusel ingredients until crumbly. Sprinkle on top of the loaf.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before slicing, enjoy!
Breakfast Crunch Bombs:
- Whisk together eggs, milk and salt and pepper. Add butter to a non-stick pan over medium-low heat. Pour in eggs and stir every so often to pull together. Continue cooking until just cooked and scrambled. Fold through chives and remove from heat.
- Lay out one tortilla, place a hash brown in the middle. Top with eggs, two halved strips of bacon and cheese. Fold tortilla over itself to form somewhat of a star shape.
- Pan sear on a greased non-stick pan over medium heat until seared and sealed. Flip over and repeat.
- Enjoy warm!
French Toast breakfast Roll Ups
- Arrange sausages on a lined tray and cook according to package directions.
- Cut crusts of each slice of bread. Roll flat with a rolling pin.
- Place one strip of bacon on one end of the bread topped with a sausage. Roll tightly into a small log shape.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Dip and soak each bread roll.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium-low heat. Pan fry each of the rolls turning constantly to get even coloring.