Footlong Double Pounder Sharer
- 2 lb beef mince
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- 1 large loaf of ciabatta
- Burger toppings of your choice (Lettuce, tomato, onions, mustard, ketchup etc!)
- 8 slices cheddar
- 4 gherkins, to serve
- On a large tray, mix together your mince, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Shape into a long flat patty that is slightly larger than your loaf of bread. Bake for 20 minutes at 400°F.
- Slice your bread in half horizontally and lay down half your cheese slices. Bring out the cooked patty and lay on top. Cover with more cheese.
- Brush the top half of the bread with butter and bake both pieces for 5 mins at 350°F.
- Bring out, dress the burger side with your toppings of choice and cover the other with sauce. Place the top on the burger and press down. Pin with 4 gherkins on cocktail sticks.
- Get yer mates round!