Thai Green Chicken Fries
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick saucepan. When hot, add the onions and cook for 10 minutes or until softened and starting to brown, adding a splash of water if they start to stick.
- Toss in the garlic and ginger and sauté for 2–3 minutes, then stir in the curry paste and cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the chicken stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, oyster sauce and lime leaves. Bring to the boil and let the stock simmer for 5 minutes then toss in the peppers, green beans, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the diced chicken and bamboo shoots, then stir in the cornflour paste. Cook, stirring, for a couple of minutes until the liquor thickens.
- Serve on fries!
Skillet Butter Chicken
- In a bowl mix together all marinade ingredients. Slit chicken, add to mixture and toss to coat. Marinate for 20 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Sear chicken breasts on both sides, about 3 to 4 minutes each side. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, add cumin seeds and onions. Cook until onions are softened and caramelised. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add tomato puree and spices except for garam masala. Stir to combine and cover with a lid and simmer for 10 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Add cream, butter and garam masala. Stir. Add chicken and coat in sauce. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh coriander.
- Serve on fries!
Sticky Orange Chicken
- Firstly, make the delicious sticky sauce for the chicken.
- Place the chicken nuggets on a baking tray and bake until crispy.
- In a large saucepan heat the oil and fry the ginger, garlic and chilli flakes until it all turns golden and smells amazing, then quickly pour over the orange juice to stop it from burning.
- Add rice vinegar, soy sauce, mirin and caster sugar and stir, cooking until the sugar dissolves.
- In a small bowl mix together the cornstarch and water to make a paste. Pour this into the pan and allow the mixture to bubble and thicken before adding the orange zest and cooked chicken. Stir to combine and pour over the fries.
Hawaiian Pizza Fries
- Fry the bacon in olive oil and remove and keep warm.
- Fry the onion until soft and add passata. Season, cover and leave to thicken.
- When the sauce is thick, pour over the fries and cover with bacon, pineapple chunks and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake for ten minutes until the cheese has melted.