What You’ll Need:
- 6 Jumbo Frankfurters
- 50g flour
- 50g butter
- 200ml milk
- 150g cheese
- Parsley, to serve (optional)
How You Make It:
- Cut up your frankfurters into 1.5cm chunks.
- Thread 5 pieces of spaghetti through each piece of frankfurter.
- Boil all of your pieces in salted boiling water. Spread into a ring on a plate.
- Make your cheese sauce- foam the butter, throw in your flour, cook out for 30 seconds, then gradually add your milk until you have a smooth sauce.
- Add your cheese, remove from the heat, then whisk until the cheese has melted.
- Spoon the sauce into the middle of your spaghetti ring
- Go mad!