Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Ribs
What you need
- 2 racks baby back ribs
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp fine salt
- 2 tbsp black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 Cup Frank’s Original Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup Stubb’s BBQ Sauce
Fire up the grill and slather on some sauce as we kickstart your summer with Frank’s RedHot. Taking tender, pull-apart ribs to a whole new level, this recipe is a sure-fire way to put pork on your July 4th menu!
- In a small bowl, mix your salt, pepper, sugar, paprika and garlic powder. Rub all over your ribs in a large baking dish. Turn so the ribs are curved downwards.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 2 hours at 155°C/310°F.
- Meanwhile, mix together the BBQ sauce, Frank's and butter.
- Brush this liberally over your baked ribs.
- Preheat your BBQ grill to 260°C/500°F. Place, glazed flesh-side-down, on the bars of the grill. Cover liberally with the glaze. Flip a few times, glazing copiously each time, until lovely, sticky and charred. Remove from the heat to rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut your ribs into portions and serve with slaw and fries.