French Onion Steak Sliders
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan with a lid and add the sliced steak. Leave the beef so it colours and then stir in the flour, salt and pepper. Remove from the pan and add the butter.
- Stir in the onions and cook for around 3 minutes until beginning to colour, then add the garlic and re add the beef.
- Pour over the beef stock and wine then bring to a gentle simmer and put the lid on. Cook for around 40 minutes or until the beef has broken down.
- While the beef is cooking lay the buns on a baking tray, cut side up, and sprinkle with emmental. Grill for around 3 minutes until the cheese is bubbling.
- Spoon the beef mixture onto the bottom buns and add the top buns on top and serve warm.