It's what the world has been waiting for - edible jenga. What better reward for having successfully pulled a small stick from a pile of other similar sticks than being able to eat the first stick? Accompanied by a rich and delicious "hot chocolate" this is the ultimate indulgent snack. Let the game commence.
- Cut the crusts of the slices of bread and cut them all into equal sticks.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla essence. Dip each bread stick into the resulting mixture.
- Heat the butter gently and fry the sticks on all sides until crispy and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the sugar and cinnamon and roll each stick in this mixture until thoroughly coated.
- Heat the cream and chocolate together in 30 second bursts in the microwave until molten and delicious. Dip the sticks in the chocolate sauce.