French Toast Nachos
What you need
- 6 slices white bread
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 5 cups cornflakes, bashed into small pieces
- Toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Slice each piece of white bread into quarters.
- Whisk together eggs with milk and sugar, then dip each piece of bread in and shake off excess.
- Press into the cornflakes crumbs and coat on either side, then lay all the coated pieces of bread on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the toasts are crisp on the outside.
- Pile up on a large platter with toppings of your choice; we used whipped cream, fresh strawberries and chocolate sauce, but go with whatever you like having with French toast!