2 cups grated mozzarella
1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
1/2 tsp oregano
250g pizza dough
1 cup grated parmesan
2 tbsp chopped parsley
1/2 tsp ground pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup pizza dough
Oil for frying
Have you ever had deep fried pizza? It's delicious and this is your chance. Stuffed pizza dough falls fried until golden brown is the perfect appetizer or game day snack! Make a load of these Pizza Fritti Bombs and everyone will enjoy!
- Heat oil in a deep pot to 170ºC.
- Mix together cheese, pepperoni, and oregano until combined.
- Roll out golf balls sized dough balls flat. Place 1 tsp pizza sauce in the centre and top with about 1 tbsp of the cheese mix. Fold over the edges and pinch to seal into a ball.
- Fry each dough ball until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, mix together parmesan, parsley, garlic powder, and pepper. Toss warm dough balls until coated evenly
- Enjoy hot!